Sorry it's taken me a few days to update.
My appointment with the new endo went ok. I had just wanted to get an idea of where I could get the GH test done and thankfully he helped me. But at the same time, he was very intrigued with my case. Like most doctors, he has his own opinion of what I should be doing to feel better. And as usual, I have no idea what to think. For now, I'm sticking with Dr. L's advice. The only thing that's up in the air that Dr. L doesn't deal with is estrogen replacement therapy. This endo says I should be having regular periods, whereas my ob/gyn really has no idea. I have an appt with my ob/gyn next week, so I'll be discussing it with him again then.
So for now I have TWO scripts to get the GH test done. But now I just know where I can take Dr. L's script. I've been feeling "ok" for the most part. The headaches, muscle aches and bone pain are my worst complaints. Otherwise I just deal with it. Caffeine helps the headaches and sometimes once I'm up and moving it seems to help the muscle aches. I don't know what will help the bone pain. It still hurts to lay on my sides. It doesn't even matter what side I lay on, my hands go hurting numb. I'm worried about that, but not sure what I can do. Hopefully it will all get worked out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment