After a long weekend flying and the time change and all, I had a fight with my son. He's 6 and I'm 35. Let's just say it took everything out of me to take everything away from him. He would NOT listen to me. I took every toy out of his room until he realized I was in charge. Hubby was in grad class, so he couldn't help me. I literally let my son wear me down tho. By the time it was all said and done Wednesday, I was hunched over the toilet praying I wouldn't puke. It was horrible and I felt awful. Hubby finally came home and was able to deal with him. But enough to make me feel guilty, making me feel worse. It was a long night. I couldn't even get up to take the kids in the morning. Not that I didn't try. Thankfully, hubby took the kids to school for me and I went back to bed. Slept til about 1:30pm. I looked horrible too. At least that's what my dad said when he came to visit us. He said I looked white and just pale. And this was just last night - 24 hrs after the incident. I was able to eat a little and drink a lot. I slept well tho last night.
That definitely helped. I felt better this morning. Took a shower and ate a nice breakfast. My dad took the kids to school, so I got to rest more. My dad and I had a nice day. We went out to lunch, I took him to get his haircut, we went grocery shopping... It was nice to have time alone with him! We haven't had that since I lived at home. I'm definitely feeling better today.
It's funny though, because while I was in Seattle and even on the plane, my knees didn't swell at all and all my aches were less. Must be something about the air pressure or sea level or something. . . Now it's back tho. *sigh* I did get the rest of my labs from Seattle and it seems I am REALLY low on growth hormone (along with the thyroid) and that might be causing some of these issues. Now just to get THOSE worked out. That's a whole new post tho. For now, I'm off to put the kids to bed and hopefully to bed early myself. Now lets just hope my son doesn't give me a hard time. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment