Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lesson learned

Well I slept just fine last night, thankfully. I think I might have gotten up only once to pee, but I was in such a haze, I don't know for sure! hehe! But boy, waking up was HARD. First to take my meds at 8am, then to actually GET up at 9:30am! Both my kiddos slept in late as well and of course when they do that, then I actually have to get up to get them breakfast. So I HAD to get up. That started the headache. I ate a small breakfast and then laid down on the couch. I did not feel well.

By noon, I fixed the kiddos lunch and then fixed myself something and soon after that took some regular Tylenol and drank a large Diet Coke. I was just hoping that would help the headache. It was above my ears, and wrapped around the back of my head to my other ear. Just moving my head HURT. I finally called on one of my friends who had a daughter in my son's class. She was going to take the kids to the park for just over an hour so I could rest and they could expel their energy.

I thought for sure I could fall asleep while they were gone, but I was afraid I would feel worse when I woke up. So I just rested and tried to watch some TV. That hour went fast and I went to go pick up my son, so I could take him to karate. I dropped him off, then went to get a few groceries. I came back, picked him up, then went home where I crashed on my chair.

I knew I had to cook dinner yet too. I did that, ate, did the dishes, and here I am now. I'm so tired I'm going to bed with the kiddos. It's taking a few days to get over my weekend. Lesson learned.

No comments: