It's AUGUST. I can't believe it. My surgery came and went the first week of June, I feel like I was just posting about the 4th of July and now it's AUGUST. I am EIGHT weeks postop. I can't believe it. My kids will be back in school in ONE more month!! This summer is flying! Happy August 1st tho!!
I had a restless sleep last night. After I posted that the DI was almost gone, I drank 3 cups of water before bed and thru the night. So I was up peeing a lot. *sigh* And for some reason that gave me a headache that would in turn stick with me ALL DAY. I slept good other than that tho.
I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner and have been drinking...well more than I have in the last day or two. I'm starting to wonder if it's a weaning thing. Not sure. In any case, I've felt fine other than this headache, sitting up at the top and back of my head that just won't go away. I've tried caffeine, gatorade, a banana, potato chips - all things with different nutrients that may help if it was related. But it wasn't. It's just a headache. Not horribly painful, but horribly annoying and not letting me get much done. I'm thinking of making an appt to see my chiropractor again this next week. Maybe my back needs to be adjusted again. That always helped.
I also think I'm going to postpone weaning this weekend. I probably could wean, but since I'm in no rush, I'm going to put it off for now. Since I'm still having some symptoms, there's no need to push it. Plus my BIL is taking the kids to the beach on Sunday and I may have to go with. That'll be a doozy for me, but I just don't feel comfortable letting them go w/o me or hubby. Hubby wants to work on the yard and weekends are his only time to do it. I can't take that away from him. We'll see what happens tho. Here's to another crazy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment