I slept so good last night, only getting up once to pee. I woke up with a slight headache, but I took some excedrin after breakfast and before we left for my MIL's house. We had decided to go to my MIL's for the day. The kids were supposed to go fishing and then go swimming, but they decided NOT to go fishing - just to swim. So hubby went fishing with his father and the kids stayed with me at MIL's. I didn't swim, just sat and read my Harry Potter book and listened to my ipod while my MIL played around with the kiddos. We did go to a park nearby before dinner, but other than that it was a fairly restful afternoon.
I didn't eat lunch, but we did get pizza for dinner and I did eat that. Still not drinking more than normal *knock on wood* thankfully. I am craving a smoothie - the Fruitista from Taco Bell... Hubby loves me a lot and just went to go get me one. The kids and I are just watching a bit of the Olympics and then they'll be off to bed. I'll be close to follow in the next hour. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment