Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Super Quick update!

No excuses for not posting anything sooner.  From my birthday on, things were just crazy! Now my kids are in Middle School, so I'll have more time and maybe I can catch up and back track a little.  But know I'm doing good! Trying to get back on GH (as I've been off it for about 8 months now).  It's been a bit of a struggle, but I think I'm almost there.  I need the GH tho, as I feel rotten without it.  I've gained a little weight back, I have no energy, my muscles & joints just ache etc...  My IGF-1 was 70 and the range is 50-300(?).  So just above normal.  I was sure it would've tanked out! Nope.  My thyroid is still good in mid range, my cortisol is still below 1 and my ACTH was 17.  So overall it's pretty good!! So hopefully the next time I post, I'll tell you how I feel even better!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

You look AWESOME! I never get on my blog (bad me) and I was thinking of you and wondering how you have been! When I saw your picture I was floored! Hope you get the GH soon! It helps so much!