I'm just a mom who was dealt the diagnosis of Cushings Disease and this is my journey from surgery through today and how I get through each day.
Monday, April 9, 2012
DAY 9: Find endocrinologist!
This week it's very important that I find an endocrinologist! I was told by Pfizer that they really want me to have an endo monitoring my GH use & levels. The guy on the phone made it sound like they won't be sending me another pkg of shots. :-( That would totally suck!! I also need someone to help me watch my cortisol & ACTH levels. So I will be calling some around my area & see if I can find anything!! I have to come up with some questions that will let me know if this guy is serious! Like 'what is his test of choice to help find out if someone has Cushings?" I'll also see how he does with me knowing something he may not. I'll show him all my testing & see what he says with that too. I will post about my visits after they happen. But I can tell you I'm not looking forward to it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment