Thursday, April 26, 2012

DAY 26: Thought I could do this...

I thought how hard can it be to write something about Cushings for 30 days? Well, being in remission means I have more energy to do stuff during the day but then I'm wiped by 9pm. My cold is gone & I've been catching up on things. Like housework & doing my room mom duties for my sons class, taking my kids to all their extracurricular activities, practices & games. After I'm done at the end if the day, I'm too tired to get on the computer & I can't figure out how to blog via email/text from my cell. So I do it the long way on my phone & it sucks. So that's why I just haven't done it at all. The weekends are the hardest too because that's when all the games are. Between soccer & baseball & photographing both, it's crazy! I'll try to do the last couple days tho!!

No comments: