
Well, like the title says, today is actually my 1 year postop from my hand surgery. That was the best surgery I ever did and I'm glad I did it. It has been great to have no pain in my hand!! Even the carpal tunnel has gone way down! Definitely worth having done if you have DQ syndrome.
Also, I had my 38th birthday as well as my twins had their 9th bday earlier this year. They were really nice birthdays, but I think the twins had the best one yet. We ended up going to Universal Studios, Sea World and my grandparents in FL for their bday! We are all big Harry Potter fans and wanted to see HP World at Universal. It was VERY cool!!
It was a crazy trip but we all had an awesome time. I only had to stress dose once, and then again when we got home and I crashed again! It's weird the way my body uses up all that stress while I'm there and then I must release it when I get home and my body freaks out on me. I get so sick and run down!! Usually it only lasts a day or two, but still. For Easter we were home this year, no Hershey Park, obviously since we went to Florida. Hanging out with the in-laws. Fun fun. Between, my kids birthday and playing with my very young nephew, I miss having small kids around. I say this every year, but I get all sad that I can't have anymore. I enjoy everyone else's babies that much more! I appreciate my two much more when they are sick. Isn't that sad? hehe! I worry about them and make sure they are ok. . . It's stressful and then I realize, I'd go nuts with another child. LOL So other people's kids are good for me!! :D
Anyway, the end of the school year is approaching in less than 20 days now. So I get to wrap up my room mom duties as well with one last party. It's been fun, but stressful as well. I can't wait to open the pool in 2 weeks and get in it and just RELAX!! Summer to look forward to. Can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment