I just wanted to make sure to post one last time this year, mostly to thank everyone. For those that have helped support me this year, I can't tell you how grateful I am. To my parents and family who has been there to help push me to get better, no matter what it takes. And to those that have given us the money to help us get to that point. I am forever grateful. This year has been amazing, crazy, fun, scary, hard and yet totally worth it. While my children would love to do the whole year over since this is probably the year they got to do the most fun stuff, I would not. I want to be done with all this and move on to being better full time. That's my w

ish for the new year. My New Years Resolution is to start walking again and gain the energy back. I'd also like to keep all this weight off so I can really enjoy this next summer!
I did want to add one of the things I'm grateful for in the last 2 weeks or so, and that is that my hair has finally stopped coming out in clumps. It seems to have stopped falling out at all. I mean your normal one or two hairs here or there, but still! Not like it was! I'm soooo happy about that, cuz I thought I was going to need a wig for my birthday! hehe!
Anyway, Happy New Year to all that read this and I wish everyone peace in the New Year!
1 comment:
So wishing you positive health in 2009! Kisses to those little celebrants in the picture...can you believe how they are all growing? Unbelievable. Happy Happy New Year, K!
Post a Comment