I didn't sleep more than 4 hrs Sunday night. My Monday was a bit crazy, so I'm reporting it to you a day late.
I slept til 9:30am Monday morning. Was weak and had a mild headache. Shower helped but I still felt very weak. I ate breakfast and then mom took me to the lab to get my first electrolyte blood check. I probably looked like death warmed over, cuz that's how I felt. Didn't even bother to do anything other than brush my hair.
After the lab, we went through the drive through at CVS to renew my hydrocortisone prescription. Then we went to Dunkin' Doughnuts and we would've gone through the drive through except I had to pee and so we went in. After that, mom went to AC Moore to get some craft stuff, but I stayed in the car. By that time it was time to pick up the kids from school. They were only going half days now and I wanted to say goodbye to some of the moms and their teachers. I stayed in the car, while my mom went to let them all know I was there. It was nice when both kids teachers came to see me. Very emotional that this was the last time I would see them. I felt bad I couldn't be more involved the last part of the year. I did say goodbye to a few of the moms as well and then we were off, back to the house.
When I got home, I had the worst headache since I'd been out of the hospital. I took my 2pm dose of hydro and then thought I could take 2 oxycontin pills as well for the pain. (they were 5mg each) That zonked me right out and I fell asleep in the chair. I awoke around 6pm, enough to eat 1 taco, but felt HORRIBLE. Woozy, nauseaus, dizzy, rubber legs, shaky etc. Just not good.
Hubby took me upstairs to bed. I put two ice packs on my head and a cold washcloth over my eyes and just laid flat and tried to sleep some more. I dozed a little, but after an hr of still not feeling so well, hubby gave me 2 excedrin pm and I slept the rest of the night.
I woke this morning and felt better. Not great, but not as bad as last night. This may be TMI, but I finally did #2 too which I think helped my body... I also felt the DI seem to lessen. Like I wasn't needing to drink.pee AS much. I ate lunch and dinner and am feeling ok. Off to bed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment